The leading brands are pesticide-based. They were developed and approved decades ago. They are safe for people, but, unfortunately today they are also increasingly safe for lice. Because they have been around for so long, lice have developed an immunity to them. It is the same reason why overprescription of antibiotics has led to bacterial infections that are hard to cure.
What are super lice? SUPER LICE FAQ
The media has labeled these pesticide-resistant lice “super lice,” and according to independent research more than half of the head lice found in the United States are super lice. This is why the leading brands fail more than half of the time and families spend large sums on useless repeat treatments, ultimately needing to seek an alternative.
Our heated-air technology AirAllé® and our topical treatment, CURE! Lice Remover Kit, are both non-toxic and pesticide-free solutions to kill super lice.
The CURE! Lice Remover Kit uses a unique liquid gel that detangles hair, immobilizes lice, and facilitates the removal of both lice and eggs. The gel rinses from the hair much more easily than other lice products and it has a pleasant scent.