URGENT LICE TREATMENT FOR FAMILIES
For far too long, parents and caregivers have endured time-consuming, expensive and only moderately effective head lice treatments. These treatments are often inconvenient and can sometimes cause injury.
Lice Clinics of America (LCA) and our lice treatment centers exist to provide you with the safest, most effective urgent care head-lice treatments that work every time, for everyone.
Since we believe it’s important to give you the choice of how to get rid of lice, we provide you with several lice treatment options for permanent head lice removal so you can make the choice to best suit your family and your budget.
Lice Clinics of America. Once and For All.
You just book an appointment. Then come to our professional lice removal clinic. In as little as one hour, with no pain or toxic chemicals involved, you or your child will leave lice-free, guaranteed.
Lice Clinic of America’s Signature AirAllé® Treatment is a 3-step lice-removal process which includes:
- Our FDA-cleared AirAllé® medical device, a heated-air lice treatment used to dehydrate lice and their eggs (nits).
- A pain-free comb-out to remove dead lice and eggs from your hair.
- A soothing topical rinse application.
One. Two. Three. And voila! You are lice free.
Once and For All.
This professional lice treatment option is available at all Lice Clinic of America locations.
Home Treatment Kit
OneCure™ is the first and only at-home solution clinically-proven to kill lice, super lice, and 99.2% of eggs, all in a single treatment. Guaranteed. OneCure uses the same non-toxic, pesticide-free technology
The OneCure lice treatment process includes the following three steps:
- Kill the head lice and eggs (nits) using our FDA-cleared OneCure™ device that takes about 35 min.
- Apply the provided non-toxic, pesticide-free gel.
- Remove the dead lice and eggs (nits) using a metal lice comb.
Because hair length and thickness and level of infestation varies, total treatment time will vary as well. But your home treatment process may be done in as little as 1 hour.
This lice treatment option is available for purchase on Amazon and in participating clinics. Please check with your location clinicians.
Lice Remover Kit
Home Treatment Kit
Our most affordable option allows you to treat head lice at home with a safe, non-toxic and pesticide-free gel that kills lice and super lice. Guaranteed.
Our Lice Remover Kit was
- Easy-dispense applicator to evenly distribute gel throughout hair, from roots to ends, to coat lice and eggs.
- Proprietary, mess-free liquid gel that clings to hair and stays in place – no drips, no messes. It’s harsh on lice and super lice, yet with no harmful chemicals or pesticides.
- Premium metal lice & nit comb to remove eggs and dead lice.
Two treatments, ten days apart, and you’re lice free. Guaranteed.
This lice treatment option is available for purchase on Amazon and in participating retailers and clinics. Please check with your location clinicians.
LCA Clinics use the AirAllé®, an exclusive FDA-cleared medical device that kills head lice and lice eggs in a single treatment. This revolutionary device is used by certified operators in our clinics to provide a safe, fast and highly
The AirAllé® device utilizes microprocessor-controlled heated air to kill lice and eggs through dehydration. This is a powerful alternative to treating head lice with pesticides, herbal lice remedies, suffocation products or lice combs. The device, which was invented by scientists at the University of Utah, kills lice and eggs through a specific combination of temperature, airflow, time and technique. After our certified operators do the heat treatment, they will comb out the dead lice and eggs and follow up with a soothing topical rinse. You will leave our friendly lice clinics lice-free—guaranteed!