Lice, Meet Your Worst Enemy.
AirAllé® (pronounced air-a-lay) is an FDA-cleared medical device that uses controlled heated air to dehydrate and kill head lice their eggs in a single treatment.
Hundreds of thousands of treatments have performed by our certified lice removal clinics all around the world.
Lice Clinics of America. Once and For All.
Lice is an Equal Opportunity Parasite
Our revolutionary head-lice treatment is raising the bar of care around the world. Lice Clinics of America offers the only FDA-cleared medical device that kills lice and eggs through dehydration. Our patented treatment method sets the standard for head lice treatments.
Here are the facts:
- 6-12 million cases of lice are reported each year in the United States (CDC).
- 1 in 20 children in the United States have head lice right now.
- 98 percent of head lice in the U.S. are now resistant to pesticides in over-the-counter lice products (Journal of Medical Entomology).
- Consumer advocates recommend against pesticide-based chemical treatments (Consumer Reports).
The Lice Clinics of America Advantage
Lice Clinics of America is so confident in the effectiveness of the Signature AirAllé® treatment that we offer guarantees on the service. Some of the benefits of the AirAllé® lice treatment include:
- Lice Clinics of America’s AirAllé® treatment is safe and non-toxic.
- The AirAllé® device kills live lice and 99.2% of their eggs.
- The entire process takes 90 minutes or less.
- Hundreds of thousands of treatments have been delivered with the AirAllé® device at a 99% single-treatment success rate.
- No painstaking nit-picking is required.
- Treatments are guaranteed effective.
- The AirAllé® device is equally effective against pesticide-resistant lice.