WE HAVE A SOLUTION
YOU HAVE A CHOICE
IN-HOME LICE TREATMENT
It’s no secret that the most popular over-the-counter head lice products don’t work. 98% of lice are now immune to the pesticides they use. That’s right. Pesticides. You didn’t know you were putting pesticides in your child’s hair? Now you don’t have to. The end of your lice-mare is just a click away.
The Lice Remover Kit is a pesticide-free, non-toxic solution formulated by the same team that developed the FDA-cleared AirAlle medical device. Our innovative, patent-pending applicator makes it easy to use, and it’s guaranteed to work!
Treating head lice at home is now about as easy as combing your hair. It just takes more time.
At last, a home lice treatment product that works. Guaranteed.