Request Info US
Turning Problems into Profits
LCA licenses are available with exclusive territories in most states. The innovative licensing business model offers owners a low cost of entry and the freedom to develop a personalized business.
LCA can be a powerful opportunity for entrepreneurs looking for a business with year-round demand and a service that brings physical healing and emotional relief to children and families.
- Minimum cash required: $90,000 in the first year for set-up and operations
- Business model: License
- License fee: $42,000 for a single territory, with multi-territory discounts available
- Financing: Third-party financing may be available
- Commitment: Full-time commitment or executive models available
- Pricing: Licensees can price services according to their preference
- Products: In addition to the AirAllé® medical device, LCA offers non-toxic DIY treatments clinics can sell to clients who prefer to treat lice themselves, or who require a lower cost option
- Training: Full training and certification on equipment, treatment process and business operations
- Support: National advertising, national lead generation, local advertising consulting
- Sold out territories: CA, AL, CT, MA, MI, MS, NM, NJ, NC, ND, OK, RI, SC, UT